Friday, September 17, 2010

Urgent prayer needed for Teresa

Dear Family, Friends and Fellow Prayer Warriors,

Will you join us in praying that God would intervene in Teresa’s health?  Some of her basic organ functions are shutting down.

Here is a note from a fellow teammate who flew with her to Taipei to seek more advanced medical help.

All Because of Jesus,

Tim & Janet Straub

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Straub,

I am Teresa's teammate and friend, Bekah. I am sure you are aware that we are in Taipei doing some tests and trying to find out what can be done to bring about her healing. In the past few days it has been brought to our attention just how severe her illness is and that something must be done immediately to help her. 

Because of the intense pain in her stomach, she hasn't been eating or drinking, and this has been over a very long period of time. As a result her body has slowly started to shut down some basic organ functions, simply from a lack of nutrients and enzymes. Also because she has not had food in a long time, her body doesn't know how to handle food and her digestive system is not functioning at top notch. 

She has been severely dehydrated, and we gave her an IV for that, and we have found a few foods that we are experiementing with to see if maybe we can build back her body's strength and give her the nutrients and enzymes needed to fight the infection in her stomach and intestine....

She is a very sick girl but we are seeking our Father's help and healing. I believe that He is going to help us find some answers. I will do my best to keep you updated as I learn new things.

His
Bekah

No comments: